Monday, June 17, 2013

Starting With the Basics

Well, here is the lunch I've packed for myself to take to work today!  I put it together this morning before work.  Given that nearly everything was already put together, it didn't take long at all.  This bento contains my lunch as well as some snacks.


Above is my monbento box, used for today's test run!  You can see my messy work desk in the background...



And there is today's lunch!  Inside, we have a pre-made sake onigiri from Mitsuwa Japanese Market, half a cheese sandwich made into small rolls, a small protein/fiber bar, and lots of fresh fruit!

I nibbled on the bar (cut into squares) for breakfast with some tea.  As you can see, I've used some cupcake/muffin liners to hold the fruit.  I bought foil ones so that even if the fruit is moist, it won't soak through the paper. :3  Looking forward to enjoying this today!

                      /\' '/\
*~Bento Neko =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment